Retired in Panama Visa or permit as Permanent Resident
Our Law Firm will gladly help you establish residency in Panama.
This permit is also known as permission IMMEDIATE Panamanian passport.
This guarantees a visa for permanent residence as long as you are retired from active life and have earned a minimum income of $ 2,000.00 U.S. dollars of fixed-term monthly deposits in a free State Bank and qualify for this visa gravámenes.Al you get IMMEDIATE passport, equal to a Panamanian passport but will specify their nationality of origin.
Panama has two government banks are horros Fund and the National Bank of Panama.
These banks are those that are commissioned by law to retain those funds until it is approved residence.
For 5 years fixed term must remain intact and withdrawal of funds causes failure of law and deprives them of the incentives and rights granted by law.
Be granted a residence for a period of five years which may be renewed under the same conditions established by law.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES:
- You must include a complete copy of the passport and must be authenticated by a notary public or collated Panama.
- Police Record or certification boards background. In case of countries where no such document is issued, the applicant must provide proof or certification of a diplomatic agent or consul of his country accredited by the Government of Panama, where it is stated that his country does not issue such a certificate with a statement affidavit made before a notary public, in saying that you have no criminal record or criminal.
- Medical certificate of good health. It is recommended that it be handled during his visit to Panama.
- Make payments to the national government allocated as follows: $ 250.00 for the national treasury in royalties by the application of a migration category, and $ 800.0 dollars in favor of the national migration and repatriation deposit. These payments can be made with certified checks.
- An affidavit of personal background (will send one to your email so you can fill it).
NOTE: The documentation that comes from abroad must be authenticated by a Consul of Panama country.
Additionally must provide:
- bank document Panama National Bank or The Savings proving the amount of time deposits, interest, and how long that is free of liens.
- A bank validated copy of the certification deadline.
To apply for residence must submit good standing national income.
STEPS TO OBTAIN A PASSPORT
- You must give all requested documents and power of attorney must also sign it.
- Then our office submit the documentation in the relevant department in the National Immigration Service.
- In a period of 2 to 3 weeks working the Immigration Department will issue a Panamanian passport.
NOTE: You do not need to reside in Panama to obtain the passport, but it is important to plan a visit once it is issued to be photographed and fingerprinted, which are necessary for the processing of the passport.
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW
- Register passport at the National Immigration Service.
- Submit the application along with all the requirements.
- You will be issued with a temporary residence card for 2 years.
- You will process Visa Multiple Entry and Exit for a period of three months.
IF YOU WANT THE OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT:
These documents are required:
- Complete copy of passport.
- (two) business reference letters
- (two) bank reference letters with the letterhead and contact numbers as the bank checks all the cards and commercial banking.
LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES
Main Customer Fees: U.S. $ 5,000.00
Government Expenditure: U.S. $ 1050.00