PANAMA STUDENT VISA OR PERMIT – REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE
We process the Panama Student visa for all those who wish to come to Panama to study.
Panama has very good schools and universities that offer their students an advanced education linked to the technological advances of today.
We can mention options for prestigious universities and those accredited by the Ministry of Education:
- Universidad Latina de Panama
- Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua (USMA)
- University of Panama (State)
- The Technological University of Panama (State)
- Specialized University of the Americas (Semi-State)
- University of Louisville
- Florida State University
- American University
NOTE: This permission allows them to legalize their immigration status for educational purposes only, as long as they attend a regular school.
To apply for this permit, a foreign person must be at least 18 years old and studying full-time in regular public or private schools of all levels (primary, secondary, university, master’s, postgraduate, and doctoral programs, etc.) recognized by the Ministry of Education.
NOTE: Those interested in this permit must enroll during the day. Exceptions are at night after certification by the school.
Panama student visa – requirements and procedures
- It must be added to an entire copy of the passport and collated by a Panamanian notary.
- background on a police record or certification board. In countries where no such document is issued, the applicant must provide proof or certification from a diplomatic agent or consul of his country accredited by the Government of Panama, where it is stated that his country does not issue such a certificate, along with a statement affidavit made before a notary public stating that you have no criminal record. (Only for adults.)
- medical certificate of good health It is recommended that it be handled during his visit to Panama.
- Make the following payments to the national government: $ 250.00 to the national treasury in royalties from the application of a migration category and $ 800.00 to the national migration and repatriation deposit.These payments can be made with certified checks.
- an affidavit of personal background (I will send one to your email so you can fill it out).
NOTE: All documents must be legalized through the Panama Consulate abroad or properly annotated if they are coming from abroad.
Additionally, the applicant must submit:
- An admission document must be sent to the place of study.
- Proof of registration fee and the original copy
- Certification of where to issue studies, which must include the applicant’s details, the length of the race, and a turn to attending courses to have enrolled.
- If the race is taught only at night, documentation must show that only college classes are offered at night.
Proof of sufficient funds will be demonstrated by providing the following:
- Certification bank showing that the student has a scholarship.
- A letter of responsibility authenticated by a notary public and made by the interested parents, where they take responsibility for the cost of studies and proof of kinship
- evidence of funding
- Letters concerning bank accounts, credit cards, or other matters.
- proof of funding
- Bank documents.
Provide the applicant with documents that prove their status as a person responsible in the case of resident or national responsibility:
- a letter of responsibility that ensures the commitment must bear the costs of education and maintenance.
- If the person is Panamanian, a copy of their identity card is required.
- a copy of the identity document.
In the case of a minor, you must provide:
- Birth certificate.
- You must provide written authorization from the parent responsible for the resident. If the student’s parents are minors in Panama,
NOTE: In addition to the requirements listed above, the applicant must submit: her piglets approved last year in order to order renewal or extension.
The procedure to be followed
- First, the applicant must register their passport at the National Immigration Service.
- comes with complete documentation.
- requires visa processing with multiple exit signs.
- It will be provided by the National Immigration Service and will be valid for one year.
Important Note: The duration of this permit shall be for a term of one (1) year, extended to a total of six (6) years.
Panama Student Visa – Government expenses
Government spending: $250.00
We accept PayPal and Bank transfer