PERMIT OR VISA FOREST IN THE AMOUNT OF U.S. $ 80,000.00. (VISA FOREST – Permanent Permit)
This permit requires a minimum investment of $ 80,000.00 dollars and offers a permanent residence in Panama. The investment must be made by the minimum purchase of at least 5 acres in activities or reforestation or forest plantation, authorized by the National Environmental Authority (ANAM).
In the case of a company or corporation, this permit may request up to two foreigners if they prove that each investment made $ 80,000.00 USD.
If the application includes dependents should increase investment to $ 2000.00 dollars for each dependent and may justify a referral letter local bank.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING THE
National Immigration Service:
- You must include a complete copy of the passport and must be collated by Panamanian Notary.
- Police Record or certification boards background. In case of countries where no such document is issued, the applicant must provide proof or certification of a diplomatic agent or consul of his country accredited by the Government of Panama, where it is stated that his country does not issue such a certificate with a statement affidavit made before a notary public, in saying that you have no criminal record or criminal.
- Medical certificate of good health. It is recommended that it be handled during his visit to Panama.
- Make payments to the national government allocated as follows: $ 250.00 for the national treasury in royalties by the application of a migration category, and $ 800.0 dollars in favor of the national migration and repatriation deposit. These payments can be made with certified checks.
- An affidavit of personal background (will send one to your email so you can fill it).
NOTE: All documents must come from abroad either legalized authentication Panama Consul abroad or properly annotated.
- For the case of a corporation must meet the following requirements: submit affidavit of the secretary or treasurer of the company (can not be by written by himself), which indicate that the shares are registered and in favor of the applicant , paid, and the amount released capital stock.
- The CPA must prepare a certificate which will detail the amount of money or other items directly invested in farming or aquaculture and that capital is the investor. (The counter must attach a copy of current license card and the investor).
- A validated copy of the stock certificate issued to investors forest.
- Provide a copy of the tax return of the company, where it appears the capital invested. If you do not have a fiscal period from the foundation of the company then must provide a copy of the certificate of registration in the taxpayer’s sole and copy of the receipt of annual single rate.
- Provide copy given by the Anam Forest Registry.
- Certificate of public record that proves the existence of the company.
- Proof or evidence of a direct investment in forestry, for a minimum of sixty thousand dollars ($ 80,000.00) which can be proved by documents such as:
- Consistency check bank transfer of funds or payment (required)
- Audited financial statements
- Commercial invoices
- Import Documents or vouchers purchased inputs or equipment.
(6) six passport-size photos
NOTE: To apply for permanent residency must submit the above requirements plus the following:
- Provide good standing of the applicant’s national income.
- Show invoices or other documents showing disbursements made in the last year for the reforestation project or certification of the company is carrying out the maintenance schedule that the contract remains in force.
STEPS OR PROCEDURES FOR THE RESIDENCE
- Register your passport at the National Immigration Service.
- In conjunction with all documents you must give us, we will submit the application for Visa Forestry.
- Requires Multiple Visa Entry and Exit.
- Once submitted the documentation the National Immigration Service will issue a provisional license for two (2) years.
FEES AND CHARGES (For the main applicant)
Repatriation costs U.S. $ 800.00 the same can be refunded once the visa is approved
Payment to National Treasury in the amount of $ 250.00
Legal fees U.S. $ 2,000.00
Charges U.S. $ 300.00
Fees for dependents (CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS AND SPOUSES)
Legal fees U.S. $ 1,500.00
Charges U.S. $ 1,000.00