Macro Investor Visa Company

Macro Business Investor Visa

Our Law Firm recommends this permit or asylum to foreigners who wish to invest in a macro-company, with a minimum capital of U.S. $ 160,000.00 per applicant, and these shareholders and officers of the companies, the omission of this requirement will result in cancellation of the permit.

Note: Foreigners who apply for this permit must be sole holders of the shares and that investment should reflect $ 160.000.00 per applicant. The notice of operation of the company shall appear only lawful activities, not intended nationals.

If the request includes dependents must increase its investment to $ 2,000.00 for each dependent and can justify that amount by reference letter issued by a local bank.


  • You must include a complete copy of the passport and must be authenticated by a notary public or collated Panama.
  • Police Record or certification boards background. In case of countries where no such document is issued, the applicant must provide proof or certification of a diplomatic agent or consul of his country accredited by the Government of Panama, where it is stated that his country does not issue such a certificate with a statement affidavit made before a notary public, in saying that you have no criminal record or criminal.
  • Medical certificate of good health. It is recommended that it be handled during his visit to Panama.
  • Make payments to the national government allocated as follows: $ 250.00 for the national treasury in royalties by the application of a migration category, and $ 800.0 dollars in favor of the national migration and repatriation deposit. These payments can be made with certified checks.
  • An affidavit of personal background (will send one to your email so you can fill it).
  • Certificate of public record showing the original investment amount of $ US160.000.00 dollars.
  • Provide a certificate drawn up by the secretary or treasurer of the company, which sets the ownership of the shares issued to the foreign applicant and that they are properly released and paid for $ 160,000.00 certification must be signed before a notary public it must not be performed by the applicant.
  • Submit a copy of pages belonging to the book for shares of the company and the shares issued to the applicant.
  • An accountant or CPA should make a company certification attesting to the ownership of the shares of the foreign applicant and that they are properly released and paid in the amount of $ 160,000.00 by the applicant and that details the activities of the company applicant.
  • The applicant must submit a notarized affidavit, which indicate the amount of capital invested, number of shares held and that they are released and paid in the amount of $ 160,000.00 and to detail the activities of the company .
  • Original and copy of proof of payment of advance tax on capital gains in the event that the applicant has obtained the actions of a third of an existing company and a copy of the contract of sale.
  • Submit a copy of the tax return with his peace and save this requirement should be made only if the company had been formed and operated for months before the date on which you have to file the tax return for the tax period.
  • In the case of a company of recent constitution, bring proof of (RUC) flat rate payment Unique Taxpayer Registry.
  • Provide a copy of the form at least 5 employees authenticated by the social insurance fund (per applicant), earning the salary established by law according to the region and area, it must correspond to one of the payments the last three months preceding the month of the filing.
  • good standing certificate of the existing social insurance fund on behalf of the applicant.

Must provide at least 3 of the following documentation on the investment:

  • Bank receipt showing that the transfer of funds from abroad.
  • When you have bought shares in an existing company must submit proof of payment and the contract of sale showing that the company acquired.
  • Bill of sale from where the company will develop.
  • Financial statements audited by an accountant.
  • A copy of the deposit slip for the amount invested on behalf of the company, certified by the bank in this case should be $ 160.000.00 dollars.
  • Test or document given by a bank in which it is shown that the applicant invests funds come from outside.
  • Documents such as commercial invoices of expenses incurred by the investor of the company accompanied by detailed inventory conducted by the CPA. Submit copy of the document confirming the suitability of the counter.
    Customs receiverships or liquidations of imported goods on behalf of the applicant.
  • Any other document that can prove the capital invested in the applicant company.

Location and you taste that is a real, existing company must provide at least three tests on behalf of the applicant:

  • A rental agreement or lease will be located where the company headquarters or offices.
  • utility bill for your last bill, are valid: light water etc phone.
  • Documentation showing the contractual relationship by security services.
  • The receipt of the cancellation of tax ITBMS, the MEF.
  • Receipt of payment of the fee of the Municipality.
  • A copy of the notice of operation.

NOTE: When you apply for your residence in addition to the above requirements shall include the following:

  • Peace and save the company and the person concerned.
  • A copy of the tax return of the company, with your receipt of cancellation.
  • Tax returns and amount of shares of the applicant must be over U.S. $ 160,000.00.
  • Copy of the return submitted to MEF 03.
  • Peace and save the current social insurance fund on behalf of the company.


You must register the applicant’s passport the National Migration Service.

The National Immigration Service issues a permanent resident card.


Principal Applicant fees: U.S. $ 2,000.00

Government Expenditure: $ 250.00 to national treasure

Government Expenditure: $ 800.00 payable to the national migration

Charges: $ 250.00

Dependents: $ 1,000.00

To apply for this permit, please contact us now.