Panama retirement visa – program – requirements – process
Panama retirement visa – program – requirements – process
The Panama retirement visa is an option for many people from all over the world who wish to retire in Panama.
We handle the entire process.
Our law firm provides complete assistance in establishing residency in Panama as a retiree or pensioner.
This permit may be requested by foreigners who receive a pension or retirement from a foreign government, international organizations, or private companies to come to Panama for permanent residence and have sufficient income to meet all living expenses and support their dependents in the country. Retirement or pension should consist of a monthly payment of $ 1000.00 that is not less than this amount and is granted for life.
The applicant’s retirement (or pension) must be an annuity (for life) of at least $1,000 per month, as required by law.Another option is to buy real estate (property) in a personal capacity for more than a hundred thousand dollars (US$ 100,000.00), which reduces the monthly income (US$ 750) only.
If the request includes dependents (children over the age of 18), your license will be temporary until they reach the age of 25 with the condition under consideration, but you will not be eligible for permanent or pensioner status.Except if you are disabled, dependent children can be demonstrated.
You will need to record $25,000 on behalf of the National Immigration Service for each dependent.
NOTE: There is no minimum age to qualify for this permit as long as you meet the requirements.
Panama retirement visa – requirements and procedures:
- A complete copy of the passport has been compiled by a Panamanian notary.
- background on a police record or certification board. In countries where no such document is issued, the applicant must provide proof or certification from a diplomatic agent or consul of his country accredited by the Government of Panama, where it is stated that his country does not issue such a certificate, along with a statement affidavit made before a notary public stating that you have no criminal record.
medical certificate of good health It is recommended that it be handled during his visit to Panama.
- Make the following payments to the national government: $ 250.00 for the national treasury in royalties from the application of a migration category, and $ 800.0 dollars for the migration and repatriation deposit.These payments can be made with certified checks.
- an affidavit of personal background (I will send one to your email so you can fill it out).
- Provide a letter certifying retirement or pension, which it must issue to the government where the applicant resides or an international agency or private company confirming that the applicant receives a monthly pension of at least $11,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency, and that is for life.
- Attach photocopies of proof of pension payments (copies of pay checks, the bank statement showing deposits, etc.) from the institution or company of the applicant. Apostille for the Panama consulate in your country
- Marriage certificate apostille and birth certificate of children apostille or authenticate by Consul of Panama if properly applied for.
- certificate of the property, if necessary (Public Registry of Panama), but this requirement is optional for applicants who acquire domicile in Panama.
- proof of address if necessary.
- A letter from a foreign company managing pensions, insurance, or banking to check that there are funds to demonstrate the applicant’s pension:
- A certification that proves that this force exists and the company that provides and manages the pension funds
- copy of the payment receipt or bank statement.
When the call exceeds the requirements outlined above, the party must provide:
- Peace and national income were saved.
NOTE: Documents from other countries must be authenticated by a Panamanian consul.
Procedure for Applying for Residence: Important
The client must send all required documentation in advance by courier (DHL or FedEx) before your visit, or you may bring it with you on your first visit.
We will send the necessary personal form for migration.
In our office, we will provide the following:
- Power of Attorney: signed by the applicant (and dependents, if applicable), authorizing us as lawyers to process the application and immigration paperwork.
- Letter of Responsibility: signed by the applicant, where the applicant is responsible for his dependents (if applicable).
- The Immigration Declaration Form must be completed and signed by the applicant (and dependents, if applicable).
The procedure for all resident permits is:
- Register your passport at Immigration.
- application with all requested documentation in immigration, government spending, and repatriation deposit (if applicable).
- The immigration office issues a one-year temporary permit with Visa Multiple Entry and Exit to the interested party.
- The Immigration Office grants the interested party a one-year temporary permit with Visa Multiple Entry and Exit at the time the renewal application is in process.
- The immigration office in Panama issues a permit (a visa) to each interested Permanent Resident on an annual basis until the resolution is issued.
NOTE: Resolutions granting permanent residency take approximately 3 to 4 months.
You must be personally present to receive notification of residence and have a new permanent resident card photographed. Additionally, the National Immigration Service will hold your passport for a period of 5 days.
You may be eligible for discounts on shopping centers, utilities, and other services if you are a retiree or pensioner.
- 25% discount when buying airline tickets.
- 50% discount on closing costs for buying a home
- 15% discount for purchases at fast food restaurants.
- 25% discount for purchases at restaurants.
- 15% discount for their hospital care (based on your insurance)
- 20% off the purchase of medicines
- Residents with 600 kw will receive a 25% discount on their electric service.
- 30% discount for the purchase of a passenger bus or boat.
- for the purchase of your ticket.
- 50% off any training, including movies, concerts, and sporting events.
OUR FEES AND PROCESSING COSTS
1300.00 USD plus $430.00 in expenses
Dependents: U.S. $1,000.00
NOTE: You need a multiple-entry visa for entry and return.
The cost of the card is $50 for each applicant.