Forestry Investor Visa
Agrarian Investor Visa
Visas Panama Canal Authority and Panama Pacifico
Foreigners employed as technical expert within 15% of the personnel
Foreigners paid from abroad which have no diplomatic status
Foreigners employed by private companies within 10% of the regular staff
Retired Investor Visa
Visa retired and pensioned
Forestry Investor Visa
Macro Investor Visa company
Married to Panamanian Visa
Panama is a country recommended to live, because it has come a long way in recent years, we have a vibrant economy, tourism development with an impressive and calm paradisiacal sites where you can retire and invest in different business sectors. The expansion of the Panama Canal, attracting big investors worldwide. Panama is a developing country but ideal to take up residence and businesses nationally and internationally for its excellent geographical position.
IMMIGRATION CATEGORIES IN PANAMA:
The rules governing migration policies in Panama are based on the Decree Law No. 3 of February 22, 2008.
The temporary resident: They are called temporary resident foreigners and their dependents who enter Panama, for various reasons such as business functions, research or education, for cultural, religious, humanitarian and family reunification for a period of 6 years, except those cases that are otherwise special laws or international agreements that have other periods or deadlines.
WHO CAN BE DEPENDENT ON PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY RESIDENTS:
Are dependent residents, spouses (as), parents and children under age 18 who are the children of residents. In the case of children age 18 and age limit to 25 may also be included as a dependent of a resident while studying for years who may be requested as dependents, provided they regularly examine any school or university and maintain economic dependence of their parents. The permit or visa to be granted will not be for longer than he has the principal applicant or resident.
PERMANENT RESIDENT: The foreign national who enters Panama for various purposes such as economic, investment in various sectors, special laws and policies accepted by the Government.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL RESIDENTS PERMITS AND VISAS TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT
All applications submitted to the National Immigration Service must be filed by an attorney, except those otherwise provided by law or requested from abroad and permits for students. Among the basic requirements required by law we can mention the following:
• You must add a complete copy of the passport and must be collated by Panamanian Notary.
• Police record or background clearance panels. In case of countries where the document is issued, the applicant must provide proof or certification of a diplomatic agent or consul of his country accredited by the Government of Panama, where is stated that his country does not issue such a certificate with a statement affidavit made before a notary public, which says you do not have a criminal record or criminal. • Medical certificate of good health. It is recommended that it be dealt with during his visit to Panama.
• Make payments to the national government allocated as follows: $ 250.00 for the national treasury in royalties for the application for a nonimmigrant status, and $ 800.0 dollars in favor of the national migration and repatriation deposit. These payments can be made with certified checks. An affidavit of personal history (We will send to your email so you can fill).
Note: All documents must come from abroad either legalized authentication Panama Consul abroad or properly annotated.
The following people should not pay a deposit of repatriation religious people, students, national married to the children under 12, retirees or pensioners and those who thus have special rules.
MULTIPLE VISAS (ENTRY AND EXIT)
This is an authorization for entry and exit in multiple ways, which is issued to an alien who is processing his residence. This authorization is stamped on the passport of the applicant and may be granted until a period of 5 years or the period established immigration laws and decrees.
The alien who applies for Multiple Visa is required that processing a change of status from temporary resident to permanent resident or a tourist to resident in Panama.
This Visa allows overseas leave and return to Panama many times you want as long as it remains in force. If the alien is held in Panama after the term expires at the visa is granted impose sanctions or penalties the same goes for people trying to enter with his visa expired.
• You must submit original passport and the visa will be stamped on it.
• Copy of passport showing its general data.
• Copy of current migration card.
• Power of attorney.
• Copy of registration stamp in the National Immigration Service that is stamped on the passport.
• Payment to the national migration.
• Fill in the form of multiple visas.
NOTE: Failure to have a visa stamped in your passport multiple while their immigration procedures have not been approved, you can be fined $ 2,000.00.
TIME IT TAKES STEP:
This process can take 48 hours to 72 hours.
Note: Generally permission stamp is valid for 3 months but can be up to one year depending on the type of visa you are applying.
FEES AND EXPENSES.
LEGAL FEES: 200.00
REGISTRATION OF PASSPORT:
All foreigners who wish to apply for a visa or permit in Panama, must pre-register your passport at the National Immigration Service.
Copy of Passport general
(Two) passport photos or size that appears in your passport.
Payment of $ 5.